The Nautical World...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Boat Soup!!!

I guess my idea about not putting pictures would make me post more is wrong. Still being a dirtbag about posting but, you know how it goes. :P

In about half an hour I'm off to the boat to do some painting, well er, boat souping. What is boat souping? Boat soup is a combination of turpentine, linseed oil, pine tar, and Japan drier. This was how boats were traditionally painted. Work boats like the Banks dory would also be given a coat of paint on the outside for durability. 

I'm sure you've noticed the change in the site. I'm doing some re-visioning of my site concept. If you have any ideas or know anyone who makes web sites, drop me an email.

Water is Life.

Brett

7 comments:

  1. u right water is life.it is very important for daily used and purposes.water means a lot to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also... Big thanks for the useful info i found on Comentari de categoria nova.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!

    And congratulations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quiero que publiques tu blog tambien en espaƱol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever advice takes to heart. I truly take account the time you've taken to share your thoughts. It is an outstanding assistance, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.

    ReplyDelete