The Nautical World...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No jazz, just results

Ok, so I realize, I am extremely derelict in my posts this month (and last month)...

But I can't help it, school and boatbuilding leave little time for anything else. So, I have decided that if I stop requiring myself to post pictures every time then I would be more likely to write what's going on.

I have some great results right now. If you look at the pictures previous to this post you can see the dory has been planked. What I have spent the last two weeks doing was the gun'ls and other 'deck furniture.' My friend seth told me that would take a bit of time. Of course I didn't believe him, but he was right.

I have cut myself, cussed, and broken more things in the last two weeks than I have in the entire build. But alas, she is coming to a close.

Tune in for more, email me with questions @ NeptuneNation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment